Air Hostess Of Wale Tinubu's Private Jet That Flew Buhari's Aide Test Positive To Coronavirus

An Air Hostess to a Private Jet belonging to Wale Tinubu which flew Buhari’s Personal Assistant and Private Secretary, Sabiu ‘Tunde’ Yusuf, back to Abuja, has tested Positive to the Coronavirus, has learned.

Sabiu ‘Tunde’ has refused to go on isolation, despite several appeals from the first lady.  His refusal caused a fracas in the Presidential Villa, leading to a gunshot.

Sources say that Sahara Energy had provided the Private Jet that conveyed Tunde on his trip to Lagos a week ago. The same aircraft could not fly him back to Abuja.

According to an insider source, Buhari’s PA had reached out to Wale Tinubu, the owner of Oando Oil, and was obliged a Private Jet, a Bombardier Express 7000 with registration number VP-CBT, belonging to the businessman to fly him back to Abuja.

READ ALSO | BREAKING: Dan Foster, Popular Radio Host Is Dead, COVID-19 Suspected

The source hinted that one of the Air Hostesses who reported not feeling too well to her boss was asked to join the crew on the trip to Abuja with Sabiu ‘Tunde’.

The Air Hostess’s name has not been disclosed.“They are testing everyone around her now in Lagos exposed to her after she was confirmed positive. Some already have elevated temperatures, ”

It would be recalled that Sabiu ‘Tunde’ Yusuf, was forced out of the Villa to observe a 14-day self-isolation having exposed himself to the risk of contracting Coronavirus when he traveled to Lagos on a visit to his wife, who recently delivered a baby.

A Presidential source said “Yusuf in flagrant disregard of the Quarantine Act signed by the President, which prohibited interstate travels and in clear violation of the NCDC protocols and guidelines, traveled to Lagos and had seen visitors of more than 15 people every day against the advice of people he is working with.

“After his refusal to heed the call by the President’s security men, on Thursday evening, the first family got involved and insisted that he goes on self-isolation and again for the second time he refused.

“The first family recalled to him when one of the daughters of the President returned from school in London and had to undergo 14 days of isolation. They said if she could do that, why couldn’t he do the same. When the situation was getting out of hand, the security attached to the First Lady had to intervene peacefully. Yusuf left the State House only for him and the President’s CSO to give directives to the FCT Police Commissioner to arrest the First Lady’s ADC, Escort Commander, and other policemen attached to the first family.