So yesterday we reported to you that the civil case against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo was thrown out by the court. Busola was also fined N1Million naira for waiting the time of the court.
Busola yesterday gave an update on the case saying that she will appeal the judgment.
Today Nigerian Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has raised some facts and we are bringing it to you. Kemi says the Dakolos blocked her on social media after she faulted her facts at NYT.
So many more.
BUSOLA and TIMI DAKOLO BLOCKED ME 3 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD THE @nytimes she was a liar, cheat and fraud and how she framed an innocent pastor @biodunfatoyinbo. The NYT gave her so many followers that her rape announcement 750K jumped to 1M. Now after lies were DEFEATED, she’s writing epistles even threatening to appeal a DEAD case. Where was the MEDIA BUSOLA THOUGHT WOULD “RUSH” her story?
MY REPLY TO HER BELOW!
1. We people are aware that you lied on the Fatoyinbos
2. We are aware that Shindara was not born in 1999
3. We are aware that you changed your statement so many times even after doing a video recording
4. We are aware that you only told your husband Timi Dakolo about this lie in 2018
5. We are aware that it’s in a bid to cover your promiscuous ways which was why you lied in the first place
6. We are aware that you hired a loser Pelumi who asked his fans to troll my page and backfired as a lawyer, he has NEVER won any case in his entire career🙄
7. We are aware that you and your husband already knew that this case would not hold water and you are seeking asylum to flee the country 🇬🇧
8. We are aware that you have suddenly deleted @unbrokenng after the go fund me failed and your husband deleted all the lies from his page after signing a record deal in the UK.
9. Be AWARE too that I’m not a #Coza Publicist nor have I set my eyes on Fatoyinbo nor spoken to him yet on the phone or in person or digitally via email or DM. Like Judge Musa said, you caused injury to the pastor and ordered punitive damages. Pls pay up the N1M and seek forgiveness from GOD. Good luck in your N50M suit. Fatoyinbo will prolly win that too. Timi makes N10M a week. The N11M he was paid to frame Fatoyinbo thru FCMB to distribute to media platforms has been tracked. Get 5 concerts together and spare yourself prison time because I doubt that pastor will file “Criminal Defamation” a cybercrime law that exists in Nigeria and once got me locked up unfairly.
AWARENESS IS VICTORY INDEED🙄👎😑 LET YOUR SUPPORTERS COMMENT. I CAN’T FORCE YOU.