Tuesday, July 23, 2024
spot_img

He Was Poisoned – May Edochie’s Relative Reveals Cause Of Kambili’s Death (Video)

Recall that May’s son died on March 30 after he developed a seizure in school while playing football with his schoolmates.
A relative to wife May Edochie’s relative has revealed how Kambi, late son of the actor Yul Edochie died.
Going by the relative, the relative, Kambi died after eating poisoned burger.
He was 16 years.
Recall that May via her Instagram on Sunday paid tribute to her son.
In a video, a relative of May, during an Instagram live call, disclosed that Kambi was allegedly poisoned with a burger and drink delivered to him at his school.
According  to the lady, after eating the meal, he reportedly complained to his friend about how he was feeling.
She added that the boy didn’t die of seizure as those behind his death threatened late Kambi’s friend family, who was with him when he received the package of food.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles