Ekiti 2018

This was shared by the commission on their social media handle.

If u have registered before

if u have lost or damaged  ur PVC

If u have relocated from where u registered before


Please visit the INEC office in ur LGA to get registered to replace ur PVC &

transfer ur registration to ur new location

Monday – Friday

9am-3pm daily