Saturday, December 4, 2021

Nigeria’s Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail Network, Its The First Of Its Kind In West Africa

Nigeria’s President, Buhari today officially commissioned the first phase of the Abuja Light Rail mass transit covering 12 stations within the metropolis.

The Abuja Rail will be the first Light Rail network in West Africa. The rail project has been in the works for over 11 years. It was inherited at 63% completion and the remaining 37% was fast-tracked to completion by this Administration.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles

%d bloggers like this: