Second Break-in At David And Victoria Beckham’s £6Million Home

Former football star, David and Victoria Beckham have been rocked by a second break-in at their country estate in the Cotswolds, just weeks apart.

It was only last month that a ‘balaclava-clad gang’ had targeted their country sprawl and the couple have been left shaken by this latest raid on their £6million mansion.

The Sun has reported that the intruders were chased across the grounds of the Beckham’s country retreat by at least seven security team and two of guard dogs.

Fortunately for David, 43, and Victoria, 44, they were not actually at their country home with their four children but will be disturbed by this second raid in a matter of weeks.
A source had said that after the first break-in, the Beckhams had upped their security, in the hope of protecting their home from unwanted guests.

This beefing up of their security has proved to have been a great idea as, according to the source, there “could have had a very different outcome.”

It is believed that Posh and Becks are going to re-evaluate their home security once again, especially as it seems there is a gang targeting wealthy families in the area.

CCTV caught the intruders that looked to raid the property last month and the security team may be increased again in the light of this latest attempt.

A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said about the initial break-in: “We were called at around 6.15am on Wednesday 14th following reports of a man behaving suspiciously near a property.

“The Neighbourhood Policing Team has been made aware.”